It’s a fact: People judge your business by your website. If your online presence is hard to use or missing crucial elements, it can make your business seem unprofessional or unfriendly. We’re an Atlanta website design company committed to making beautiful, functional, user-friendly websites available to all companies.
Here are 5 things that your old website may be missing that we can correct as we create the perfect new web presence for you:
1. Easy-to-find contact information. Even professional website designers sometimes forget to make contact information prominent. Just as importantly, you must including calls to action that encourage your visitors to reach out to you. We recommend contact information in several prominent locations – and suggest buttons and text that encourage your potential customers to “Email Now” or “Call For A Quote”.
2. A great form. You can’t remind a customer to come back to your site or reach out to them after their website visit if you don’t know how to get in touch. That’s why an excellent lead capture form is essential. The best forms work smoothly, include carefully crafted and compelling text and thank the user for submitting them. You want to get at least an email address from every visitor, if you can.
3. Opportunities for social media engagement. If you’re not on social media, you’re missing out on the chance to reach customers where they already are. Plus, social media posts offer the potential for sharing and commenting, which can increase your company’s social proof – the idea that working with your company is smart because others are doing it. Links to your social media should be included in carefully chosen locations throughout your website.
4. Mobile-responsive design. You don’t just need a website, you need a website that looks good on all of today’s devices, including mobile phones and tablets as well as desktops and laptops. An astounding 60 percent of searches are done online now – and that number is even larger for some industries. Make it easier for those who visit your site to contact you by making your site respond to their device type.
5. Amazing visual appeal. You may have noticed that the overall look and feel of the web has changed in recent years. You need a modern site with a sleek, well-designed look, smartly written content and specific attention-grabbing elements that weren’t used a few years ago. Today, your website should reflect your company’s sensibilities, show off your brand and explain why people should turn to you.
Let’s Move Forward Together
At Spectra Web Designs in Tyrone, Georgia, we’re an Atlanta area web design firm that’s ready to bring your site up to date and help move your business into the future. Reach out to us now for help making your web presence better than ever before – or to get online and reach potential customers you may have been missing.
Let’s not lose touch. We share our best insights, advice and reports regularly. Don’t miss your chance to get the Spectra Insider with no commitment.
Get free advice from business growth experts.